The summer shower on the dacha plot is considered the No. 2 structure, as the very first in importance is the outdoor toilet. At first glance, this simple construction has nothing complex, but this a trifle as the choice and setup of a plastic tank to the shower at the dacha will bring a whole lot of trouble. How to cope with all these nuances by themselves, we’ll now try to understand. Without or with heating
Before you choose a tank for your shower at the nation have to decide on its own functionality. On whether this plastic container will soon be equipped with heating system, is contingent on the comfort of bathing. There are two Kinds of tanks used in dacha showers:
- Multifunctional and convenient to use is a heated shower tank, focusing on electricity. Obviously, and without connecting to power this tank can be utilized, however in this is the relaxation of utilizing water procedures. If the sun did not have sufficient time to warm water, then this problem can easily be solved with electricity. It’s convenient to install a tank with heating, in the event the shower is going to be used in early spring and late fall. Hot summer days, the water inside the tank will be heated by the sun, so during this age, the heating is simply not contained.
- A vinyl tank with no heating is a normal tank, including a barrel mounted in the roof of a shower house. The water in the tank is heated from sunlight. That is, when the weather is wet and muddy, you can take just a refreshing shower or deny to bathe in any way. Tanks without heating is appropriate to put in the event that the cabin is seen very infrequently, and then only in summertime.
The primary difference between these tanks only installed heating component. Size, quantity, and colour of the product can be extremely different. It’s essential that any selected tank had a wide neck, easy to pour water and has been firmly connected to the roof of the shower home.
Tip: Flat black aquariums are all effective. A large area of a thin layer of water is heated quicker by sunlight. Dark walls of this tank draw the sun’s beams, plus the water in the tank does not bloom.
Design characteristics of vinyl shower tanks
Vinyl shower tanks for summer houses are particularly popular with consumers for Many toolbuild.ru reasons;
- A particular article of plastic is used to create the tanks, which increases the product’s lifespan for 30-50 decades. At exactly the same time, plastic tanks for summer showers have been distinguished by a moderate price, light weight and ease of setup. All you need to do is assemble the shower box, and resolve the tank in addition instead of the roof.
- At the production of shower tanks, many producers utilize food-grade polyethylene, which does not detract from exposure to UV rays. Environmentally friendly material guarantees that the security of water during storage. Plastic does not corrode under most circumstances, which can’t be said about alloy.
When selecting a plastic tank should be aware that the tanks with no electrical heating most frequently are created in bulk from 100 to 200 liters. Round heated tanks are made in the form of drums using a quantity of 50 to 130 liters of water. Horizontal heated tanks are often created for 200 gallons of liquid. In any style, water has been poured in buckets via a broad neck or from pump.
Polycarbonate shower for country houses with their own hands
Rarely does anyone in the dacha build a capital shower made from brick or cinder block. Usually its usage is limited to 3 summertime and then during the planting of the vegetable garden, as well as harvesting. For this short period it’s sufficient to construct a light cabin out of some other sheet material. Not a bad option is a shower for dacha from polycarbonate with a living area, which isn’t tough to design and make yourself. Why it is Far Better to choose polycarbonate for lining the shower
Polycarbonate is not the only material to get a dacha shower. With this particular case with success will suit the profiled sheeting or batten. Just now we decided to stop just on this gorgeous and durable stuff.
Let us consider the advantage of using polycarbonate for repainting the shower along with other similar materials:
- In the event the benefits of polycarbonate have convinced you, let’s proceed to another stage of building a bathtub for dacha.
- A Couple of important tips Concerning the development of the look of a country shower with a changing room
Even such a simple construction, as a shower out of polycarbonate for dacha demands the development of this project. It’s not essential to construct complex drawings, and a simple scheme can be retrieved out. Here you need to immediately decide for yourself exactly what you wish to construct a shower. Very quickly you may create a lightweight stall and just put it on the ground. More complicated in the production of shower on the base with warm water heating, however such a style will probably last longer. In addition, in a dacha shower you’ll be able to bathe in sunlight.
So, we begin to independently create a project:
- Construction of a dacha shower starts with discovering its location. It is necessary to note that the tank ought to be continuously filled with water. Doing this in Saved from afar is uncomfortable and difficult. It’s much better to set the shower stall near the water consumption.
- In the event the dacha shower will bathe a lot of people, it needs to be put as near as you can into this cesspool or septic tank. Close setup dacha shower close to the cesspool will definitely save laying sewer pipes, but it is desirable to not attract the stall closer into the accumulator of impurities nearer than 3 m. On warm days, bad smells from the sewer system will penetrate the shower, making an unpleasant atmosphere whilst bathing.
- The water in the tank of a summer shower is heated from the sun. The stall must be placed in the sunniest area, where there is no shade in the trees and tall structures.
- In the shower booth and changing room from polycarbonate should provide lighting, which means that you can bathe at night. Only it’s necessary to consider that the lights must have a high degree of protection against water. It is best to put shower cottages on the back of the house. Here are nearest to this sewer, water source and not way to pull on the electrical cable for light.
- Decided on the place of the positioning of this summer shower, start to make a scheme of this cabin itself from polycarbonate. Originally it had been decided that the garden shower will be with the living area. In this case, the width of this layout will turn out 1 m, and the span – 1,6 m. If the owners are overweight men and women, then the width of the shower cubicle with a locker area is much better to grow 1.2 m.
- in the shower booth provide separation. Separate the dressing area threshold, in addition to tarpaulin curtain. They will not allow the water to wet shoes and clothes.
- If desired, the dressing area could be coordinated in the anteroom. Then, close to the shower enclosure individually install extra racks, to which fix sheets of polycarbonate. The size of the pre-bath depends on the preferences of the operator. Occasionally cottagers build bigger pre-baths where, along with the dressing room, equip a recreation area. Inside you will find benches and a table.
- The whole height of this shower cottage from ground to roof is 2.2 m. Together with the tank it can attain 2.5 m, and much greater. The elevation inside the shower stall will be reduced. Section of the space below will take a wooden tray, along with the shirt will probably hang a watering can with a tap less than 15 cm.
Given all these nuances, on a sheet of paper sketches the plot of the shower using a polycarbonate dressing area, and then proceed to its structure.